Sunday 18 September 2011

Launch of new eStore!

Woweeeee! I am totally new to blogging and totally new to eCommerce.  I have just launched a brand new eStore: http://www.deanjamesart.co.uk/ and I am aiming to make my Art more accessible.

I want to use this blog to talk about Art, what inspires me, and some of the thought processes that go on to make my Art what it is.

I am looking forward to mixing and sharing with people who love Art.  This is not just appreciators of Art but does include other Artists too.

This is the beginning of the journey.  It bit like when I stare at a new canvass and actually am going to it spontaneously!  I do not know what I am going to paint on it but know I am going to splash that canvass with an expression of something.

This should be fun.......

Peace and Love
Dean James x

No comments:

Post a Comment